We Are Hiring!
We are really excited that you are here! Fill out the form below, and we’ll get back to you.
We are looking for someone who has experience of building accessible, progressively enhanced websites. You should be comfortable working with the technologies. So call yourself a Full Stack Developer, if you can design your project, code it and launch it.
- Development of existing and new WordPress plugins.
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of WordPress
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development (Good to have experience with WordPress development)
- Writing well-documented, performance-optimized code following the Coding Standards.
- Solid PHP knowledge with good understanding of OOP, Namespace, Traits & Design Patterns
- Solid understanding of WordPress Action/Hooks and its API’s
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficient with versioning tools (GIT) and continuous integration (CI)
- Understanding, creating, manipulating and querying databases
- Should possess knowledge of Composer, Gulp, Grunt, Docker, Vagrant.
If you have a knack for WordPress & passionate about it, we are seeking an additional team member who can assist us with our on-going projects.
- Designing and implementing features and functionality.
Ensuring high performance & availability and managing all technical aspects of CMS.
- Helping formulate an effective responsive design & turning it into a working theme & plugin.
- Collaborate & work closely with other team members and build custom solutions for enterprise-level clients.
- Write efficient, robust and reusable code while adhering to WordPress coding standards.
- Expected to maintain, upgrade &
support our existing products
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming
- Basics of
version control systems like (CVS, SVN, GIT, Mercurial)
- Should be comfortable working with debugging tools.
If HTML, PHP, CSS, JS are your best friends then this might interest you. Be the Help Scout that understands customer experience comes first, someone who has to make sure that the tasks are checked off and on the customer’s side they get friendly assistance.
- Manage the support tickets, either answering customer questions directly or bringing in an appropriate member of the core development team when you cannot.
- Moderating the support inbox, ensuring customers and potential customers receive responses within 24 hours of submission.
- Help our clients by solving technical WordPress issues.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and capacity to clearly explain a technical problem.
- Report any bugs or issues to our team of developers.
- Helping run regular user testing sessions, gather feedback from the forums, and be the voice of the organization.
- Creating tutorials, documentation, screencasts and other forms of materials to help guide people to success & avoid repetitive questions.
- In-depth knowledge of WordPress (Minimum 1 year of experience)
- Attention to every detail and logical thinking.
- Fluent written English with proper grammar and spelling
- Understand and able to write CSS
- Understand and able to write HTML
- Diagnosing and solving technical problems.
- Testing and evaluating new features and functionalities.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and capacity to clearly explain a technical problem
- Curious to learn and grow
Bonus points if you also have:
- Ability to understand and write PHP
- WordPress plugin development experience
- WordPress theme development experience
- Page builders experience (Elementor, Beaver Builder, Divi)
We are looking for a talented content writer and online marketer with experience in WordPress, SEO, and Outreach.
You must be experienced with Keyword Research, Competition Analysis, Content Marketing, On-Page SEO, Social Media, Outreach, and Link Building.
- Keyword research
- Develop new strategies & techniques for better SEO friendly content creation.
- Search Engine Optimisation (On Page & Off Page)
- Create and implement a social media engagement strategy
- Link Building
- Reputation Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Building relations with influencers in the WordPress ecosystem
- Outreach and Guest Posting
- Video Marketing
- Identifying new traffic sources and optimizing existing ones
- Excellent written & verbal communication.
- Technical understanding.
- Creative writing ability
- Advance understanding of WordPress.
- Strong PR Skills to connect with customers and influencers
- Searching skills are on tip of your fingers
- Experience in creating content for websites, articles, blog posts, social media posts, documentation.
- Have experience with a variety of SEO and Analytics tools
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience in Email Marketing
- Familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem, specifically plugins and upgrades
- Have basic Graphic Design experience, such as creating featured images, infographics, etc.
- Expert level Google Analytics, Google Sheets
- Have experience with paid advertising such as Facebook Ads, Search Ads.
We are currently hiring a passionate, user centered UI/UX Designer to join a collaborative and innovative team to create visually delightful and easy-to-use digital products in a fast-paced environment.
Creating user-centered designs by understanding business requirements, and user feedback
Creating user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mockups
Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces
Designing UI elements such as input controls, navigational components and informational components
Creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
Identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
Collaborating effectively with product, engineering, and management teams
Incorporating customer feedback, usage metrics, and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
You have prior experience as a UI/UX Designer as well as a strong portfolio of related projects
You are proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Illustrator, Photoshop)
You are proficient in prototyping tools such as Sketch, XD, Figma etc.
You pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics
You have excellent communication skills and can clearly articulate your ideas, designs, and suggestions
You are a strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders
Bonus points if you also have:
- Experience with page builders (Elementor, Beaver Builder)
- Familiarity with the WordPress themes
- Positive attitude to learn and grow
- Sense of responsibility for your work, failures, and achievements.
- High on energy, positivity, and ability to work with a team
- Self-management skills to stay organized
- Excellent communication skills to express and convey the right message in the right ways.
- Good sense of understanding the requirements
Benefits of working with IdeaBox
- Work Remotely!
- Limitless opportunity to learn and grow
- Friendly work environment
- Flexible working hours
- Self-managed & leisure leaves
- 5-days a week